Post Project Evaluation for the North West Regional Science Park
The North West Regional Science Park are seeking a competent supplier to write a Post Project Evaluation for the INTERREG IVA Funded project.
Submission Date: 12 noon Tuesday 2nd June 2015
The deadline date for submissions is Tuesday 2nd June at 12 noon. This can be either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Andy McDonald, Business Development Manager, Northern Ireland Science Park, Queen’s Road, Belfast, BT3 9DT
The project will commence on the 9th June 2015.
Complete the form below to Download the Terms of Reference. If the form does not display please Click Here
Clarifications – Last Updated 22/05/15 14.42
- Is there a cap on the price for carrying out this contract?
- There is a ceiling price of £6,000
- Stage 1 has a 4 page limit. Does stage 2 have a page limit?
- Stage 2 has no limit
- Could you provide an indicative date for the award of tender? This will allow us to map out timescales more accurately.
- We intend to appoint a supplier on Monday 15th June for an immediate start