Two Freelance Multimedia Copywriting/Blogging Journalists
Northern Ireland Science Park is seeking…
…proposals from individuals for two consultant freelance writers/bloggers, to play a central role in the local, national and international communications activities of NISP CONNECT. Specifically, the two roles will be as follows:
- Technology Journalist.
- Business, Technology and News Journalist.
The main responsibilities of the specialist Journalists are:
- Copywriting for digital and print publications, including website copy, blog posts, news releases, reports and brochures.
- Adapting and publishing content for all appropriate channels when needed, such as social networking sites, blogs, newswire services, video sharing platforms, photo sharing platforms, etc.
- Digital video and photo production, including self-shooting, editing and online publication.
- Interviewing and journalistic reporting.
- Monitoring and reporting of campaign analytics.
- Expectation of minimum 1 day per week with attendance at occasional evening and weekend events, plus occasional meetings.
- Compensation will be based on experience/qualifications, as well as stories/content published and deadlines achieved.
- Posts will be on a rolling monthly basis cancellable by either party on giving one month’s notice.
- Technology Journalist content requirements will include NISP CONNECT’s weekly TechWatch blog, as well as covering the activities of NISP CONNECT’s programmes. The Business, Technology and News Journalist role will include writing and placing stories on a national and international basis.
- Reporting to Director of NISP CONNECT.
- Closing date for receipt of proposal 10.00 am Friday 19th September 2014.
- The responsibilities listed in the Job Specification are likely to be divided between the roles according to the candidates’ specific skills.
There are currently no career opportunities at Northern Ireland Science Park.
Check back again soon.