North West Regional Science Park Reception Kiosk Tender
North West Regional Science Park invites you to submit a tender for the provision of a reception self sign in kiosk service, including the software design, manufacture, installation and five year maintenance of the kiosk for the North West Regional Science Park. The installation will be required by late July/early August.
Submission Deadline: Noon, Monday 7th April 2014
Northern Ireland Science Park is seeking…
A full-time permanent Business Development Manager.
• This post is to initially support NISP in the delivery of the North West Regional Science Park project, in partnership with LYIT and NWRCBG
• Full time permanent position
• Attendance at weekly breakfast/evening and weekend events – will require overnight stays.
• Approximately £30,000 per year plus benefits
• This post will be based at The Innovation Centre, Queen’s Island, Belfast with weekly travel to the North West Regional Science Park
• Reporting to Director of Corporate Real Estate & Facilities.
• Apply by application form.
• Closing date 12noon Wednesday, 23rd April 2014, Interviews to be held on Wednesday, 30th April 2014.